Healthy Horse Shoe Cookies
150 g Almond flour (1 2/3 cup)
50 g Wholemeal flour (1/3 cup)
50 g Natvia
1.5 teaspoon Vanilla essence
2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
1 teaspoon Cinnamon and nutmeg
1 each free range egg
60 mls Coconut oil
10 g Nativa
- Preheat oven to 175°C
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Melt the coconut oil on the stove and add to dry ingredients.
- Add egg to mixture and stir thoroughly
- Dust flour on bench top or another clean surface and press out dough using your hands to ½ cm thickness.
- Cut dough into strips and roll into horse shoe shapes! Easy.
- Bake in over for 8 - 11 minutes
- Allow to cool and lightly dust with Natvia