HEALTHY SWEET POTATO BROWNIES
Ingredients1 c cooked sweet potato (mashed)* 1 egg ½ c vanilla protein powder (can sub for almond meal) 1/2 c almond meal 1/2 c raw cacao powder 1/4 c date paste ** 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/3 c sugar free maple syrup (or honey/agave) 1/4 c natvia natural sweetener 1/2 tsp natural sea salt 1 double choc chunk quest bar roughly chopped or 1/2 c vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 185C and line a 9×9″ brownie tin with baking paper.
- Blend the sweet potato, cacao, almond meal, protein powder baking powder and salt in a bowl until smooth.
- Add in the dates, egg, vanilla, maple syrup and sweetener. Stir in the choc chips/questbar (save a few for the top).
- Pour the brownie mix into the tin and sprinkle the remaining choc chips over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in comes out clean. (I like my brownies on the gooey side so I take mine out when the knife comes out a little dirty and then I let it set in the fridge for an hour).