Healthy Granola Bars - Trail Mix
2 tablespoon chia seeds
6 tablespoon water
1 cup raw cashews
1 cup raw almonds
0.5 cup macadamias
0.25 cup sunflower seeds
0.33 cup dried cranberries
0.25 cup sugar free vegan chocolate
1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
0 Pinch of Salt
1 tablespoon almond butter
0.33 cup Natvia
0.33 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- Step one is to make the Chia Egg. To do this, add 2 tbsp chia seeds to a blender and blend until it has become powder.
- Once powdered, add 6 tbsp of water to the blender with chia seeds and stir. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cashews, almonds, macadamias, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries. Mix together in the bowl until everything has been evenly spread.
- Once the dry nuts have been mixed evenly, add 1/4 cup of sugar free vegan chocolate chunks, as well as 1 tbsp flaxseed meal and 1 tbsp almond butter.
- Add 1/3 cup Natvia to the mixture of ingredients and mixed together again evenly.
- Pour 1/3 cup coconut oil over the mix of ingredients and stir again.
- Add 2 heaped tbsp of chia egg whilst stirring the mixture.
- Place the finished granola mixture into a lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes at 165°C.