Indulge in Natvia's Granola White Chocolate Cheesecake!
Get ready for a taste sensation that's as delightful as it is guilt-free. Our Natvia Granola White Chocolate Cheesecake combines wholesome ingredients with the magic of Natvia natural sweetener for an unforgettable treat.
- 150g oats
- 100g nuts
- 100g dates, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes then drained
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
For the filling:
- 1 can of coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 100g no added sugar white chocolate, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons Natvia natural sweetener
- Extra granola, to decorate
- Blend the oats, nuts, soaked dates, nut butter, and coconut oil to create a delicious crust. Press it into a greased tin and chill.
- Prepare the filling by melting coconut oil and white chocolate, then whisk it with the thick part of chilled coconut milk and Natvia.
- Pour the filling onto the crust, sprinkle with granola, and chill overnight.
- Pop it out of the tin, slice, and savor this heavenly creation.
Experience the best of both worlds – a dessert that's wonderfully decadent yet health-conscious, courtesy of Natvia. Enjoy!