Jam Drop Cookies
Makes 24 cookies
1 cup butter, softened
0.75 cup Natvia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2.5 cup all purpose flour
0.5 teaspoon baking soda
0.5 cup Natvia Strawberry or Raspberry Fruit Spread, or jam of coice
- Preheat oven to 175°C and line baking tray with baking paper.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy then add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add the all purpose flour and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Scoop cookies onto trays and place a thumb print in the center of the cookies.
- Add a teaspoon of jam into the center of the cookies and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- If you are having trouble finding sugar free jam try this simple chia jam recipe! Soak 2 tbsp chia seeds in 1/4 cup water until mixture has a jelly-like consistency, 5- 10 mins. Heat 1 cup berries of choice in a saucepan with 1 tbsp Natvia in a saucepan over medium heat until berries are soft. Rigorously mix berries slowly adding the chia seed mixture.