Keto Vegan Mini Meringue Ghosts
Serves: Makes 40 Mini Ghosts
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill: 1 hour 15 minutes
225 g Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
250 mls Aquafaba, strained (1 cup)
1 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 teaspoon Cornflour
0 Black Gel Icing
- Preheat oven to 140C and line 2 baking trays
- Using a stand mixer, whisk together the aquafaba and cream of tartar to soft peaks.
- Slowly add the Natvia a spoon at a time, while continuing to whisk. Whisk until the meringue is thick and glossy (around 1 minute).
- Add the vanilla and whisk for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the cornflour and continue to beat for a further minute.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag and using a star nozzle, pipe meringues onto the prepared tray.
- Place into the oven for 40 minutes, rotating the tray half way through the baking time.
- Once cooked, turn off the oven and allow the meringues to cool inside, with the door slightly ajar.
- Once completely cooled, use the gel icing to pipe on ghostly faces.