Scallops with Nahm Jim
Serves: 12 as a canape
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill: 5 minutes
12 Scallops, in the half shell
6 Garlic Cloves, peeled
1 Birds Eye Chili, seeds removed
1 Long Red Chili, seed removed
20 g Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
2 tablespoon Fish Sauce
120 mls Lime Juice
0.5 bunch Coriander including the stems, finely chopped
- Place all of the ingredients except the scallops and coriander in a high speed blender. Blitz until combined (20-30 seconds).
- Pour into a bowl and add the coriander, stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve
- Remove the scallops from the shell and set aside on paper towel. Wash and dry the shells and arrange on a serving platter.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat and add the olive oil. Season the scallops with salt before placing them in the frying pan. Cook for 1 minute before turning the scallop over and cooking for a further minute.
- Place onto the prepared shells and spoon over Nahm Jim. Serve warm
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|