Makes 12 Muffins
Ingredients1 lemon, zested and juiced 1 cup/250g/8.4 oz plain yogurt 1/2 cup/125ml vegetable oil 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1 egg 2 1/2 cups/375g/13.2 oz plain flour 4 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 2/3 cup/120g/4 oz Natvia
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together the lemon zest and juice, yogurt, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and Natvia and mix until combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 of the way full and bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.