Meyer Lemon Poppy Muffins
Serves: 8 -12
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 15-20 Minutes
- 1 each egg
- 1/3 cup/80ml Coconut oil melted
- 1 cup/250ml Unsweet Almond Milk
- 1 each Meyer Lemon Juice and Zest
- 3/4 cup/135g Natvia Sweetener
- 2 cups/500g All purpose flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 2 tbsp/16g Poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 175°C and line cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
- Whip together eggs, melted coconut oil, almond milk, Meyer lemon juice and zest, and Natvia until fully combined.
- Slowly add in all purpose flour and baking powder.
- Fold in poppy seeds.
- Divide into 12 cupcake cups and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and store in the refrigerator.