Lime Poppyseed Cookies
Makes 32 cookies
Ingredients2/3 cup/160g/5.6 oz butter, room temperature 3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz Natvia 1 egg 1/4 tsp vanilla extract 2 cups/300g/10.5 oz plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 4 tsp poppy seeds 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 2-3 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Paddle the butter until light and fluffy and add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, poppy seeds, and lime juice and zest and just until combined.
- Scoop into tablespoon-sized balls and place onto parchment paper, press down slightly and if desired make an indent with the back of a flour knife.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- Store at room temperature for up to 4-5 days in an airtight container or in the freezer for up to 3 months.