Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
Ingredients150g dark chocolate 100g unsalted butter 3/4 cup Natvia 75g plain flour 2 tbsp cocoa powder 2 eggs 1/4 cup milk 200g natural no added sugar peanut butter 100g fresh/roasted peanut
- Preheat oven to 160C. Grease and line a medium size baking pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in a large heatproof bowl over saucepan with simmering water, add Natvia.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Combine flour and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, lightly whisked to the chocolate and butter mix.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the chocolate and butter mix, combine with a spoon.
- Add the milk and peanut, continue to mix until well combined.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking pan, add some peanut butter.
- Repeat for the other half.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.