REFINED SUGAR FREE MINI CHEESECAKE
Ingredients150g macadamia 3/4 cup crushed oat 50g unsalted butter 450g cream cheese 2/3 cup Natvia 2 lemon 2 eggs 2 tsp vanilla extract Strawbeery/Blueberry/Raspberry for topping
- Preheat oven to 170c. Line a muffin pan with paper cases.
- Grind down the macadamias with food processor, add butter. Grind the oat and mix together with the macadamia mix.
- Spread evenly to form a thin base in the paper cases. Press down lightly to pack the mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes and allow some time to cool.
- Beat cream cheese in a small bowl, add lemon juice and lemon zest to taste. Add Natvia, egg and vanilla extract. Mix until thoroughly combined into a smooth mixture.
- Add to the base and top with berries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and cool on wire rack to room temperature.