Little Cinnamon Cakes
Makes 16 cupcakes
0.75 cup butter, at room temperature
1.25 cup Natvia
0.75 cup milk skim/low fat
2.5 cup plain flour
0.25 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line cupcake trays with cupcake liners.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time and scrape down between each addition. Mix until combined.
- Add milk and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full and place into preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.