Low Carb Peanut Butter Choc Chip Biscuits
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
265 g Sugar-Free Crunchy Peanut Butter (1 cup)
150 g Natvia Gold (3/4 cup)
1 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
70 g Gluten-Free Plain Flour (1/2 cup)
100 g Natvia Baking Milk Chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Beat the peanut butter, Natvia and bicarbonate of soda with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition.
- Turn the mixer to low speed, add the flour and the chopped chocolate. Mix until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into bite sized balls, place onto trays and cook for 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool on the trays for 5 minutes, then lift onto wire rack.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|