Rhubarb and Pistachio Fool
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook/Chill: 20 Minutes
500 g Rhubarb, trimmed and cut into 4cm-pieces
2 tablespoon Natvia
1 Orange, Zested & Juiced
500 mls Thickened Cream
2 tablespoon Natvia, blitzed to resemble icing mixture
2 teaspoon Vanilla
1 tablespoon Pistachios, roughly chopped
2 tablespoon Coconut Chips
- Preheat oven to 170C (fan forced).
- Combine rhubarb, Natvia, orange juice and zest, in a baking dish. Toss to combine and cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk the cream until soft peaks form. Fold in the blitzed Natvia and vanilla.
- Layer the rhubarb and cream mixture in four glasses.
- Top with pistachios and coconut chips