Low Carb Rocher
Prep: 20 minutes
Chill: 3 hours
125 g Nuttvia Zero Added Sugar Hazelnut Spread
2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
50 mls Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce
1 tablespoon Cacao
100 mls Coconut Cream
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla
100 g Natvia Baking Dark Chocolate
15 Hazelnuts, skins removed
100 g Hazelnuts, skins removed and finely chopped
- To make the truffle centre, combine the Nuttvia, coconut oil, salty caramel sauce, cacao, coconut cream and vanilla in a high speed blender. Pulse until combined. Transfer the mixture to a tray and place in the freezer to harden (around 1 hour).
- Once firm, using a melon baller or teaspoon, scoop some of the mixture and press a hazelnut into the centre. Roll into a ball and place onto a lined baking tray (this does not have to be perfect as you can adjust them later once set). Return back to the freezer to set.
- Melt the dark chocolate and pour into a bowl, leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Once set, use a skewer or toothpick to dip the truffles into the melted chocolate then roll them in the chopped hazelnuts.
- Place the Low Carb Rocher’s back on the lined tray and into the fridge for an hour before serving
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|