Low Carb Salty Caramel Crumble Baked Apples
Serves: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
0.5 Lemon, juiced
1 tablespoon Natvia Gold
2 tablespoon Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce
20 g Gluten-Free Oats (1/2 cup)
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Pinch of Salt
30 g Pecans, roughly chopped (1/2 cup)
1 tablespoon Butter
- Preheat the oven to 180C (fan-forced).
- Peel the apples and remove the tops (keeping them to one side). Using a knife, carefully remove the centre of the apple.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the apples to ensure they don’t oxidise and turn brown
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, Natvia Gold, salty caramel sauce, cinnamon, salt and pecans.
- Stuff the mixture evenly into the centre of the apple.
- Place the tops back on the apples and transfer to a baking dish along with the butter, bake for 25-30 mins.
- Once cooked cut in half. Serve warm