Low Carb Choc Chip Cookies
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 12 minutes
185 g Butter, softened (3/4 cup)
130 g Natvia Sweetener
2 teaspoon Vanilla
360 g Almond Meal (3 cups)
0.5 teaspoon Baking Powder
0.5 teaspoon Salt
90 g Natvia Zero Added Sugar Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180C (fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a stand mixer combine the butter and Natvia. Mix on medium speed until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix again.
- Add the almond meal, baking powder, and salt and mix until well combined.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold through the chopped Natvia dark chocolate.
- Spoon onto the prepared tray and using a fork press down slightly on top. Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Let the biscuits cool on the tray. Once cooled transfer to a sealed container.