Low Carb Scones with Jam and Cream
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
180 g Almond Meal (1.5 cups)
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
80 mls Sour Cream (1/3 cup)
4 tablespoon Unsalted Butter melted and cooled
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon Natvia
Natvia Strawberry or Raspberry Spread
- Preheat the oven to 180C (fan forced) and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine the cooled butter, eggs and sour cream. Whisk, ensuring the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly, ensuring everything is evenly combined.
- Scoop heaped tablespoons of the batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Leave in the tin to cool for 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Serve warm with Natvia fruit spread and whipped cream.