Low Carb Salted Caramel Peaches with Mascarpone
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
3 teaspoon Natvia Salty Caramel Topping
3 tablespoon Mascarpone
Pinch of Cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla
35 g Pistachios, roughly chopped (1/4 cup)
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pips
- Combine the mascarpone, cinnamon and vanilla in bowl. Mix to combine.
- Brush the flat surface of the peach with the salty caramel sauce.
- On a preheated grill plate, grill each side for about a minute (if you don’t have a grill plate you can use a frying pan).
- Once ready serve the peaches with the vanilla mascarpone topped with the chopped pistachios