Low Carb Passionfruit Bars
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 1 hour 15 minutes
60 g Coconut Flour (1/2 cup)
0.25 teaspoon Baking Powder
40 g Desiccated Coconut (1/2 cup)
50 g Natvia (1/4 cup)
105 g Coconut Oil, melted (1/2 cup)
40 g Cornflour (1/3 cup)
160 g Passionfruit Pulp (3/4 cup)
250 mls Coconut Milk, full fat (1 cup)
100 g Natvia (1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 160C fan-forced. Grease and line a 16cm X 16cm square baking tin.
- Combine the ingredients for the base in a bowl and mix to combine. Press evenly into the base of the prepared tin. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Set aside to cool completely.
- Place the cornflour and Natvia in a heavy-based saucepan. Gradually stir in the passionfruit pulp and coconut milk. Place over a medium heat and stir until Natvia dissolves. Increase the heat to medium-high stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Pour over the base in the pan and smooth the top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Once set, cut into bars and serve.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|