LOW SUGAR APPLE CRUMBLE SLICE
Serves 28 slices
Apple Filling Ingredients
Almond Crumble Ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180c, prepare a lamington pan lined with baking paper.
- Mix all flours and butter for pastry base ingredients, add egg and cold water.
- Flatten the dough and spread evenly on the pan. Fill with baking weight or rice and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden.
- Cook apple slice on medium heat with 1/2 cup water, add ground cinamon and Natvia. Cook until soft but still holding shape.
- Combine all ingredients and mix by hand.
- Lay the cooked apple on top of the pastry base, add the almond crumble mix.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200c, cool for 30 minutes before serving. Serve with cream or Natvia icing mix.