Video: Low Sugar Cheesecake with Muesli Base
Makes 16 slices
IngredientsBase: 2 cups muesli mix 50g melted butter Filling: 375g cream cheese 3/4 cup Natvia 1 tbs plain flour a pinch of salt 2 eggs, separated 1 whole egg, extra 1 cup sour cream 1 tbs lemon juice 1 tsp Natvia
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- For the base, crush muesli finely. Add melted butter and mix together well.
- Press mixture onto the base and sides of a springform pan.
- Put in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese until softened.
- Add the Natvia, flour and salt and mix well.
- Add the whole egg and the two egg yolks, sour cream and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form, then whisk in extra Natvia.
- Fold the egg whites into the cream cheese mix.
- Pour the filling into the prepared base.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, then allow the cheesecake to cool in the oven.
- Once cooled, refrigerate until firm. This will take about 2-3 hours.