Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta with Poached Rhubarb
IngredientsFor the Panna Cotta: 2 cup/500ml/1 lb Coconut milk 2 tbsp/10g/0.3 oz Agar Agar powder 1 tbsp/20ml/0.7 oz Water 1/2 each Vanilla bean pod seeded 4 tbsp/56g/2 oz Natvia 1 tbsp/20ml/0.7 oz Rosewater 3 each Cardamom pods, crushed For the Poached Rhubarb: 500g/1 lb 1.6 oz rhubarb stalks, cut into 6cm lengths 3 tbsp/42 g/1.5 oz Natvia 1 tbsp/20ml/0.7 oz Water 1 tbsp/20ml/0.7 oz Lemon Juice 2 strips Lemon Rind
- Place the coconut milk, vanilla bean pod and seeds, Natvia, rosewater and cardamom pods in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer, whisking constantly.
- In a small bowl, combine the agar-agar powder and water. Add the agar-agar mixture to the simmering milk and cook over low heat for another 2 minutes.
- Discard the cardamom pods and vanilla pod from the mixture and immediately divide the mixture between ramekins. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until completely set.
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and over medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the rhubarb stalks are tender.
- Serve chilled panna cotta with warm poached rhubarb.