Matcha Coconut & Raw Chocolate Bites
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 15 minutes
Chill: 2 hours
For the matcha coconut base -
200 g rolled oats (2 Cup)
40 g coconut chips, broken up into small pieces (1/2 Cup)
3 teaspoon matcha powder
4 tablespoon smooth nut butter
6 tablespoon Natvia natural sweetener
2 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the topping -
75 g no added sugar dark chocolate, broken up into pieces (1/2 Cup)
1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Mix together the oats, coconut and matcha powder in a bowl.
- Melt the nut butter, Natvia and coconut oil then whisk in the vanilla.
- Pour this into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine and form a slightly sticky flapjack mixture. Press this between a 6-hole muffin tin (silicone is easier to get out!), ensuring it forms a generous base for each. Chill while you make the topping.
- Gently melt the chocolate and coconut oil then spoon over the top of each to cover.
- Sprinkle with freeze-dried raspberries, cacao nibs and bee pollen and chopped nuts then chill in the fridge for 2 hours (at least) until the chocolate has set. Now enjoy!