Mexican Spiced Dark Chocolate
Makes 12 Chocolates
Ingredients1/2 cup/45g/1.5 oz good quality cocoa powder 1 3/4 tbsp/25g/0.8 oz Natvia pinch salt 2 tsp Cinnamon 1/2 tsp Nutmeg 3/4 tsp chili powder 1/4 cup/45g/1.5 oz Divided coconut oil, melted and still warm 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (cocoa powder through chili powder).
- Mix the coconut oil into the cocoa powder mixture, 1 tbsp at a time. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl periodically to make sure it all gets incorporated.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Divide between two lightly greased mini loaf pans or a lightly greased chocolate mold.
- Allow to set at room temperature for 30 minutes, then transfer to the fridge to set completely.
- Store in the fridge until you're ready to eat it. They get a little messy if kept at room temperature.