Passionfruit & Pomegranate Bark
Makes 6 Servings
Ingredients1¾ cups/437g Plain Greek yoghurt I tbsp/14g Natvia 1 Passionfruit 3 tbsp Pomegranate seeds 1 tsp cornflour
- Mix the yoghurt, cornflour and Natvia together until well combined.
- Stir through half the seeds and passionfruit.
- Line a baking tray with foil and pour the yoghurt mixture on top. Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be.
- Top the bark with the remaining fruit.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour or until it is completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces. The bark can be stored in the freezer in zip lock bags for up to 10 days.