Mocha Oaty Cookies
Serves 8 - 10
Prep 45 minutes
Cook 10 minutes
90 g Natvia (½ Cup)
150 g Plain Flour (1 Cup)
60 g Oats (½ Cup)
6 tablespoon Coconut Oil- melted
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
0.4 tablespoon Salt
2 tablespoon Instant Coffee- mixed with 1 Tbsp. Water
- Mix Natvia and coconut oil in a small bowl- add egg, coffee and vanilla and mix well.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix together until it forms a stiff but fluffy batter. Pop in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Whilst the mixture is in the fridge pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Once 30 minutes is up remove the cookie mix from the fridge. Make small balls of the mixture and then pop on a baking tray- press each ball to form a cookie shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and leave to cool completely before eating. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
|Carb||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|