You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Serves: 15 minutes
250 g no added sugar muesli
75 g flour
75 g Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon cinnamon
100 g butter or margarine
2 tablespoon nut butter
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Mix together the muesli, flour, Natvia and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Melt the butter/margarine, leave to cool a little then pour into the bowl along with the egg and vanilla.
- Mix well to combine then use a spoon to place a dollop of mixture onto the baking tray. Press down to form a cookie shape - repeat with the mixture until used up (should make about 15 cookies).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden then leave to cool completely on the tin so they firm up. Enjoy!