SPICED PUMPKIN MUFFINS
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
100 g oat flour
50 g ground almonds
75 g Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoon flaxseeds + 4 tablespoons water (leave for 10 minutes)
200 g pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon almond milk
For the frosting -
200 g Greek yogurt, Quark or coconut yogurt
2 tablespoon Natvia natural sweetener
0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
Pecans, crystalised ginger and edible glitter spray, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place the oat flour, ground almonds, Natvia, baking powder and spices in a bowl.
- Whisk together the flaxseed mixture with the pumpkin puree, vanilla and milk then pour into the dry ingredients.
- Mix to combine and form a batter. Spoon this between a 6 hole muffin tin, to reach the top. Bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and golden. Leave to cool.
- Beat together the frosting ingredients and chill in the fridge until needed.
- When ready to assemble, top each muffin with some of the frosting then add a pecan on top of each . Scatter over some crystalised ginger, spray some edible glitter over - and enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|