Lime Cheesecake Pudding
Makes 6 cheesecakes
0.5 cup unsalted macadamia nuts
0.33 cup rolled oats (make sure certified gluten free)
2 tablespoon boiling water
1.5 teaspoon powdered gelatin
1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
0.25 cup Natvia
0.75 cup greek yogurt, plain
0.33 cup coconut cream
0.5 lime, zested and juiced
- Grind the macadamias and oats in a food processor.
- Place into the bottom of 6 dishes.
- Combine gelatin and water together and set aside.
- Paddle cream cheese and Natvia together until light and fluffy.
- Add greek yogurt, coconut cream, and lime zest and juice until combined.
- Divide between the prepared dishes.