No-bake Oat Cookies
1 cup rolled oats
0.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoon coconut oil
2 tablespoon Natvia natural sweetener
2 tablespoon almond milk
2 tablespoon nut butter
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
50 g Dark chocolate (check it’s dairy-free if vegan)
3 tablespoon freeze-dried raspberries
4 tablespoon flaked almonds, roughly crushed
- Line a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Place the oats and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
- Gently heat the coconut oil and Natvia in a small pan on the hob, allowing the mixture to bubble slightly for a few minutes.
- Now add the almond milk and nut butter and continue to heat, stirring, so the nut butter ‘melts’. Remove from the heat and add the vanilla.
- Pour this into the dry ingredients and mix well to form a flapjack mixture - it should stick together but not be too sticky or crumbly.
- Now divide the mixture into about 8-10 balls and use your hands to flatten down into small cookie shapes on the lined baking sheet.
- Gently melt the dark chocolate. Drizzle this over the biscuits, sprinkle over the raspberries and almonds (or whatever you choose!) and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour to firm up - then you’re ready to devour!