Natvia Hazelnut Banana Bread
- Nutritional information is per piece
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook/Chill: 1 hour
3 Medium Bananas, mashed
120 g Unsalted Butter, melted
170 g Natural Yoghurt
2 teaspoon Vanilla
300 g Self Raising Flour (2 cups)
99 g Natvia (1/2 cup)
0.5 teaspoon Salt
170 g Natvia Hazelnut Spread
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (fan forced). Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl combine mashed banana and melted butter, stir to combine.
- Add the eggs, yoghurt and vanilla and mix again.
- Add the flour, salt and Natvia and gently mix until well combined.
- Pour half the mixture into the prepared tin and drizzle half of the Nuttvia over the better. Use a knife swirl the Nuttvia through the batter.
- Pour the remaining mixture on top and repeat with the last of the melted Nuttvia.
- Place in the oven for 60 minutes or until a skewer is inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes in the tin before removing and serving warm.