Orange and Poppy Seed Mini Muffins
- These make a great addition to any lunchbox
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook/Chill: 15 minutes
1 Packet Natvia Vanilla Cupcake Mix
100 mls Sunflower Oil
1 tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (fan forced) and line a 24-hole mini muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a bowl, combine the Natvia Vanilla Cupcake Mix, orange juice, egg, oil and poppy seeds. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the paper cases and bake for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked allow to cool in the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in a sealed container for up to a week.