Quick Choc Beetroot Brownies
- This is a great way to incorporate a serve of vegetable into their favourite treat.
- Beetroot is high in fibre and adds extra sweetness to this brownie.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook/Chill: 25 minutes
1 Box Natvia Chocolate Brownie Mix
60 mls Water
90 mls Sunflower Oil
1 Beetroot, peeled and grated
100 g Walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (fan forced) and line a 20cm x 20cm square brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, add the Natvia Chocolate Brownie Mix, egg, water and oil. Mix until well combined.
- Fold through the beetroot and walnuts until evenly distributed.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin before slicing.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|