Rich Chocolate Tart
- Nutritional information is per piece without cacao or raspberries
Prep: 1 hour
Cook/Chill: 1 hour
150 g Unsalted Butter, softened
75 g Natvia
250 g Plain Gluten Free Flour
25 g Almond Meal
1 Egg Yolk
1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
2 teaspoon Vanilla
400 g Natvia Dark Chocolate
260 mls Cream
120 mls Milk
2 Eggs whisked
Cacao, optional for serving
Raspberries, optional for serving
- To make the pastry, combine the butter and Natvia in a food processor and pulse to combine. Add the flour, almond meal, egg yolk, lemon juice and vanilla, pulse again until the dough comes together.
- Remove from the food processor and mould into a disc. Wrap in glad wrap and refrigerate for 30 min.
- Once rested, roll the pastry between two sheets of plastic wrap to 5mm thick. Line a 24cm fluted tart tin with the rolled pastry. Trim the edges and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Blind bake the tart for 13-15 minutes (the edges should be golden). Remove the baking beads and cook for a further 8-10 minutes (the base should be golden). Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Break the chocolate into pieces, place in a heatproof bowl and set aside. Heat the cream and milk to a simmer and pour over the chocolate. Stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 130C.
- Add the eggs into the chocolate mixture and whisk to combine.
- Pour into the prepared tart base and place in the oven for 30-35 minutes. The tart is ready when there is still a slight wobble in the centre.
- Once cool dust with cacao.
- Serve at room temperature with fresh raspberries.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|