OOEY GOOEY Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
- We used Gullon Sugar Free Digestive Biscuits for the base
Prep 35 minutes
Cook/Chill 15 minutes cook 1 hour chill
12 Sugar Free Biscuits, blitzed to resemble fine breadcrumbs
120 g Unsalted Butter, melted
0.5 teaspoon Cinnamon
500 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
99 g Natvia
400 mls Cream
250 mls Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 muffin trays with 20 paper cases.
- To make the base, combine the crushed biscuits, butter and cinnamon. Mix to combine. Spoon the crumb mixture evenly between the patty cases and press into the bottom to create the base.
- In a stand mixer, mix the cream cheese and Natvia on a medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing between additions. Slowly add the cream, mixing on a medium speed until well combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly between the paper cases and bake for 15 minutes. The cheesecakes will still have a slight wobble once cooked.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool at room temperature.
- Transfer the cheesecakes to a baking tray and top with a spoon of Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving Size|