HALLOWEEN SPIDER CHOCOLATE DONUTS
Prep 20 minutes
Chill 1.30 hour chill
150 g oats
2 scoops chocolate protein powder
50 g Natvia natural sweetener
30 g cocoa powder
4 tablespoon nut butter
4 tablespoon coconut oil
For the topping:
1 tablespoon coconut oil
100 g dark chocolate
3 tablespoon Natvia icing sugar
- Mix together the oats, protein powder, Natvia and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Melt the nut butter and oil then pour into the bowl and mix together to form a flapjack mixture.
- Divide between a silicone 6-hole donut mold and press into each. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour to firm up.
- Pop the donuts out onto a wire rack. Melt the coconut oil and chocolate then spoon over each donut to cover. Return to the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Mix the icing sugar with water to form a slightly runny consistency. Drizzle or pipe into a spider’s web design then chill for 30 minutes. Enjoy!