BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
Prep 20 minutes
Bake 25-30 minutes
For the base:
150 g gluten-free flour
40 g cocoa powder
100 g Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon baking powder
150 mls milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the cheesecake part:
200 g soft cheese
4 tablespoon Natvia natural sweetener
3 tablespoon gluten-free flour
75 g frozen blueberries
50 g no added sugar dark chocolate, chopped
- Make the brownies: Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, Natvia and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla then pour into the bowl and mix well to form a brownie batter mixture.
- Spread into a greased and lined 9x9in tin. Beat together the soft cheese, Natvia and flour then add dollops over the brownie. Use a knife to swirl.
- Scatter over the blueberries and chocolate and bake for 25-30 minutes until firm then leave to cool then chill in the fridge.
- Remove from the tin, cut into 9-12 bars then enjoy!