0.25 cup butter, room temperature
0.5 cup Natvia
2 eggs, separated
1 Zest and juice of 1 orange
2 tablespoon gluten free flour
0.125 teaspoon baking powder
0.125 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon corn meal
1.25 cup milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 170°C and grease 4 small ceramic dishes.
- Cream the butter until light and fluffy and then add the Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add the eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, corn meal, milk, orange juice, and zest and mix until combined.
- In a clean bowl with a clean whisk, whisk together egg whites to a soft peak.
- Fold in a 1/4 of the egg whites into the first mixture to lighten, and then fold in the remaining, making sure to not over mix.
- Pour into greased dishes and bake for 20-25 minutes until just set.
- Serve warm and refrigerate any extras for up to 5 days.