Orange Pistachio Almond Cheesecake
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
120 g Ground almonds (1 Cup)
150 g Plain flour (1 Cup)
95 g Natvia (1/2 Cup)
0.5 teaspoon Baking powder
2 Oranges (juice and rind)
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
140 g Pistachios (1 Cup)
280 g Thick Greek yoghurt (1 Cup)
1 Orange (juice and rind)
2 tablespoon Natvia
Crushed pistachios to decorate
- Pre-heat oven to 175C and prepare cupcakes causes in a baking tin.
- To make the cupcake - mix all dry ingredients EXCEPT pistachios in a bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients together. Pour wet into the dry and mix all to form a runny cake mix. Fold in pistachios.
- Fill each cupcake case 3/4's full with the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled make the frosting by mixing all ingredients together in a bowl. Frost each cupcake with a nice thick layer of frosting and sprinkle with crushed pistachios.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|