Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
210 g Gluten Free Plain Flour (1 ½ cups)
125 g Unsalted Butter, softened (1/2 cup)
250 g Peanut Butter (1 cup)
149 g Natvia Gold (3/4 cup)
1 teaspoon Vanilla
¾ teaspoon Baking Powder
0.5 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and xanthan gum together and set aside.
- In a stand mixer combine the butter, Natvia and peanut butter, using a paddle attachment cream the ingredients together.
- Add the egg and vanilla and then fold through the flour mixture.
- Roll the dough into walnut sized balls and place onto the prepared tray. Flatten the cookies with the back of a fork and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the baking tray before being transferred to a sealed container.