Banana Bread with Cinnamon Butter
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 50 minutes
70 g Gluten Free Plain Flour (1/2 cup)
140 g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour (1 cup)
0.5 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
149 g Natvia Gold (3/4 cup)
1 teaspoon Cinnamon, ground
125 g Unsalted Butter, melted (1/2 cup)
0.5 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla
3 Bananas, mashed
125 g Butter, softened (1/2 cup)
30 g Natvia Gold
0.25 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 11cm x 21cm loaf tin.
- Combine flours, Natvia, salt, xanthan gum and cinnamon in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together the butter, eggs and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture.
- Add the banana and mix until combined. Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer is inserted comes out clean. Leave in the tin to cool for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.
- To make the cinnamon butter, whisk the butter ingredients together until creamed and pale. Serve on warm banana bread.