Coconut Double Chocolate Cookies
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10-12 minutes
FOR THE COOKIES:
100 g Oats
40 g Desiccated Coconut
20 g Cocoa Powder
80 g Natvia Natural Sweetener
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
4 tablespoon Nut Butter
4 tablespoon Almond Milk
50 g No added sugar Dark Chocolate, cut into chunks
Melted No added sugar Dark Chocolate
Toasted Coconut Chips
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the oats, coconut, cocoa, Natvia and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the nut butter and milk then pour into the bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Divide into 8-1o balls then flatted with your hand. Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden and leave to cool to firm.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate, scatter over coconut chips then enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|