Prawn Cocktail Canapés
- These can be made in the morning and refrigerated until you are ready to serve.
- Nutritional information is per canapé.
- Top with black sesame seeds for extra crunch.
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 1/2 tsp Tamari
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Horseradish, finely grated
- 1 1/2 tsp Natvia, blitzed to fine consistency
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Sugar Free Tomato Sauce
- 180ml Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- In a bowl combine the egg yolk, tamari, lemon juice and horseradish, whisk to continue.
- Very slowly drizzle the oil in a little at a time, whilst continuing to whisk. The mayonnaise will gradually start to thicken. Continue whisking until all of the oil has been added.
- Add the tomato sauce, Natvia and season with salt and pepper. Whisk again until well combined.
Serves: Makes 12 Canapes
Prep: 20 minutes
20 Cooked Tiger Prawns, cleaned, deshelled and diced
12 tablespoon Natvia Sugar Free Cocktail Sauce (see recipe under tips/tricks)
4 tablespoon Dill, finely chopped
Salt and Pepper
12 inner leaves of Baby Cos Lettuce
- Arrange 12 shots glasses on a tray.
- In a bowl combine the prawns, cocktail sauce and dill. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the baby cos lettuce in the shot glasses and spoon in the prawn mixture, ensuring even amounts between each glass.
- Serve topped with extra cracked black pepper.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|