Spiced Banana Tart ( Refine sugar free )
IngredientsBase 1 cup rolled oats ½ cup whole almonds ½ cup shredded coconut 1 tbs Natvia 3 tbs coconut oil egg white Filling 4 bananas 1 tsp Natvia 1 tsp cinnamon 2 tsp mixed spice ¼ tsp nutmeg Top Layer 2 bananas 1 tsp Natvia ¼ tsp nutmeg To serve 20g dark chocolate, finely grated Dollop of low-fat Greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C and spray a spring form cake tin with oil.
- For the base, blend oats, almonds, coconut and Natvia in a food processor and blend for a few seconds to form a very course flour. Gradually add coconut oil, pressing the mixture between the tips of your fingers to ensure the coconut oil is distributed throughout the mixture, then gradually add the egg white in small amounts until the mixture forms a dough. Firmly press dough into prepared tin and bake for 15 minutes.
- For the filling, spread 4 thinly sliced bananas on a large plate or microwave-safe tray, sprinkle with Natvia and microwave for 8 minutes on HIGH. Stand for 2 minutes, then stir through Natvia and spices and spread over the cooked base.
- For the topping, thinly slice the remaining two bananas and arrange over the filling. Sprinkle with Natvia and nutmeg and bake for 15 minutes or until the bananas are just tender.
- Leave to cool completely, sprinkle over grated chocolate and serve with low-fat Greek yoghurt.