Sticky Sultana Pudding
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 40 minutes
160 g Sultanas (1 Cup)
1 teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
30 g Light Tasting Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1/4 Cup)
90 g Natvia
85 g Self-Raising Flour (3/4 Cup)
30 g Almond Meal (1/4 Cup)
1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
2 tablespoon Tahini
90 g Natvia (1/2 Cup)
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Soak the sultanas in boiling water for 20 minutes-1 hour. Drain.
- Combine in a food processor with the bicarb soda and pulse a couple of times until smooth.
- Add the eggs, olive oil, Natvia, flour, almond meal and chia seeds and process for about 30 seconds until smooth.
- Pour into 2 greased and lined 6 x hole muffin trays.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and stand for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Heat the tahini, Natvia and ½ cup water on the stove top, stirring until smooth. Add ¼ tsp xanthum gum. Place in the blender with the dates and blitz until smooth.
- Serve he puddings warm with the warm syrup drizzled over the top
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|