Strawberry and Chocolate Cake Pops
prepared plain cake/cupcakes
380 g Natvia (2 cups)
75 g butter/margarine softened (1/3 cup)
2 tablespoon Almond Milk
1 tablespoon strawberry Fangks
1 tablespoon Chocolate Fangks
200 g White Chocolate (melted)
- Start with a prepared cake/cupcakes.
- Break the cake up into crumbs in a large bowl.
- Separately, beat the butter until light and fluffy. Add the Natvia and beat to combine. Add almond milk and beat again.
- Divide the buttercream mixture between two bowls. Add strawberry Fangks to one half, and chocolate to the other half.
- Divide the crumbed cake into two halves. Mix in the strawberry buttercream to one, and the chocolate to the other.
- Form the mixture into 1 tbsp sized balls.
- Dip bamboo skewers into melted white chocolate and pierce into the balls.
- Coat the balls in the melted white chocolate. Use a piece of foam to keep the pops upright while you do this.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.