Strawberry Dutch Baby
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 22 Minutes
- 3 each Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Lemon zest
- 1/4 cup/45g/ Natvia
- pinch salt
- 2/3 cup/100g/All purpose flour
- 2/3 cup/160ml Almond Milk Or milk of choice
- 2 cups/240g Strawberries sliced or berries of choice
- 3 tbsp/60g/Butter regular or dairy free
- Whisk the eggs, zest, sugar, and salt until combined.
- Add the flour and milk until smooth. Fold in 2 cups of the strawberries.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in the cast iron. Add the batter and spread evenly. Place into 425°F oven for 22 minutes until edges are golden brown and puffed up and the middle has browned spots.