Sugar Free Almond Biscotti
1 cup almonds, chopped
3 cup all purpose flour
1 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
3 large eggs
0.5 cup butter, room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 190º C.
- Sift your all purpose flour and mix it with your Natvia and chopped almonds; make a hole in the middle.
- Add the eggs and room temperature butter in the hole.
- Start whisking the eggs and butter while you slowly incorporate the all purpose flour mixture.
- Cover your dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for half an hour so it will be easier to shape it.
- Shape your dough into a rectangle.
- Bake your biscotti dough for 25 minutes and then let it cool down.
- Place your biscotti in a cutting board and cut crosswise slices with a serrated knife.
- Put them back in a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes more or until golden.